- Automation of accesses and exits to port enclosures with vehicle and container license plate recognition, recognition of dangerous goods or inspections and integration with management systems of Terminals or Port Authorities.
- Integration with Customs systems for the implementation of an automated and unattended import paperless release system by the tax authorities.
- Implementation of container and rail car counting systems.
- Reading of vehicle and container license plates without the need to stop the vehicle.
- Integration with weighing systems.
Transport Service Coordination
- Federated platform for access control between all companies working in a port area.
- Oriented to the integral control of people and vehicles at the accesses to port areas, facilitating compliance with the requirements demanded by port authorities and occupational risk prevention laws, as well as improving operations and physical safety in the movement of vehicles.
Management of transport companies
- Sintraport is an integrated management system for container transport companies.
- Integrated with PCS systems, it allows you to download transport orders directly into the system, manage them, assign drivers and vehicles, manage trips, allocate costs and perform invoicing.
- The system is integrated with the main accounting systems in the market.