At Infoport we consider the quality of our products and services as a characteristic and differential element with which our clients and shareholders identify us. The commitment to quality and continuous improvement is present in each of our actions and processes. Every Infoport employee knows our policy and applies it in the provision of our services. Our corporate policy is based on the following reference standards:
- ISO 9001 Certificate. Quality Management System
- ISO 27001 Certificate. Information Security Management System
- ISO 20000 Certificate. Information Technology Services Management System
- Certificate ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 19600 Certificate. Criminal Risk Management System (Compliance)
Company Beneficiary of the Programa d’ Ajudes o subvenciones públicas del Servei Valenciá d’ocupació i Formació LABORA.
ECOVUT-2020 – Aid programme for the conversion of temporary contracts for vulnerable groups with an aid amount of 13.300€. Expdte. 2020/1290/46 ECOVUT
ECOGJU/2021 – Aid programme for the indefinite hiring of qualified young people in the SNGJ.
Expdte. ECOGJU/2021/141/46 with an aid amount of 23.940€.
Expdte. ECOGJU/2021/169/46 with an aid amount of 23.940€.